High Impact Flat Spray Nozzles - Fast Delivery
WASHJET® NOZZLES AT A GLANCE
- High impact, even edge flat spray pattern ideal for pressure washing
- Spray angles: 0⁰ to 65⁰
- Connections: 1/8” to 1/4” (male and female NPT and BSPT)
- Flow rate range: .27 to .78 gpm (1.0 to 290 lpm)
- Operating pressure range: 300 to 4000 psi (20 to 275 bar)
- Material: 400 series stainless steel
Refer to Catalog 75 or see below for more WashJet nozzle performance data.
- MEG nozzles (male): Flow rates below 1 gpm at 40 psi (3.8 lpm at 2.8 bar)
- More selected WashJet nozzles
MORE FLAT SPRAY NOZZLES
- VeeJet® Nozzles: Ideal for spray manifolds and headers
- FloodJet® Nozzles: Deflected spray pattern with extra wide spray angle
- FlatJet® Nozzles: Deflected spray pattern with narrow spray angle
- UniJet® Nozzles: Spray tips, threaded bodies and caps
- QuickJet® Nozzles: Quick-connect spray tips and bodies
Refer to Catalog 75 for more information.
We can help you find the right nozzle for your application. Contact one of our spray technology experts today.
To help optimize the performance of your nozzles, see our Automated Systems section.